Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank you OV!

Thanks to OV, watched almost 5 movies back-to-back since midnite. Been too busy lately being Tohoshinki-fied that I almost forgot the other side of my life. Watching movies!

Let's recall, it was Push, Role models, S.W.A.T (Colin Farrell), The Death and Life of Bobby Z and finally, Boy A, which I couldn't finish. Started this movie marathon from midnite and it's 5am now. I'm beat, but I'm just gonna hang on for a while and pen down my thots.

Don't have much thots in my mind right now. I'm just a little worried about ThaT someone who is about to make an important decision soon. Whatever the decision, it will effect lives of people that matters to us. I can only hope that all parties involve can be strong and be positive about the future.

arghh! I'm too tired to think. I've got some info to share about my babies. some tvxq stuffs to share. I'll continue soon. tata.

No comments: